EARTHblog » Sharon Wilson
October 18, 2013
When fracking happens there are documented impacts to people and the environment:.
- Federal government has both failed to respond and has actively walked away from these impacts.
- State regulators are guilty of malfeasance.
- Documentation of harm is denied and kept secret.
This pattern repeats itself all across the United States and the globe.
October 16, 2013
We already know that EagleRidge is a terrible neighbor!
- An EagleRidge Operating worker was indicted in June 2012 on a felony charge of illegally dumping. City employees visiting the company’s well site in the 3100 block of Airport Road found a pump forcing contaminated water into a tributary of Hickory Creek. LINK
- EagleRidge was operating wells in Denton without a permit. LINK
- EagleRidge had a blowout in Denton that got "sanitized." LINK But it didn't stay "sanitized." LINK
- EagleRidge is drilling in a Denton neighborhood less than 200 feet from homes.
- EagleRidge is drilling in Mansfield and polluting air, violating sound ordinances and dividing neighbors. LINK